- 10 Important Alcohol Abuse Statistics - Alcohol abuse is a growing problem, causing numerous disease and accident-related deaths every day.
- 5 Signs of Alcoholism to Look Out For - Alcoholism can have extremely detrimental effects on one's health and well-being. It does not happen overnight, however, and recognizing the signs early can help prevent the problem's escalation.
- Alcohol Withdrawal Dangers You Haven’t Considered - Alcohol withdrawal is one of the most dangerous and uncomfortable withdrawal syndromes a person can experience.
- Alcoholism and Liver Disease: Consequences of Alcohol Abuse - Alcoholism and alcohol abuse cause serious health consequences, including liver disease. Alcohol is meant to be used in moderation, and when it isn't there are consequences.
- Long Term Effects of Alcohol & the Need for Treatment - Alcohol abuse causes very severe health problems, and can impact a person's relationships, job, finances and more. Treatment centers help people heal from the effects of alcoholism, and build a life of sobriety.
- Recognizing the Stages of Alcoholism - Alcohol abuse leads to dependence on alcohol, which can lead to addiction and alcoholism. This usually happens in stages, as does recovering from the condition.